The purpose of this series of page is to give foreign companies useful knowledge and advice on how to manage their Japan subsidiaries regarding accounting, bookkeeping, payroll taxes and HR human resources:
We have already published the following pages:
– Finance Department in Japan: an outline of how to manage the finance function of foreign subsidiary in Japan
Regarding taxation of foreign companies in Japan:
– Taxes in Japan for Corporation to outline the main taxes paid by corporation in Japan and
– Japan Tax Compliance Deadlines to illustrate the main deadlines for tax returns and tax filings
Regarding payroll and benefits issues for employees of foreign corporations in Japan:
– Payroll in Japan an outline of main payroll practice in Japan
– Japan Employee Benefits a summary of main benefits for employees in Japan
– Japan Maternity leave a summary of benefits and procedure for employees taking maternity leave
– Japan Labor laws and extract of some relevant Japan Labor Laws
We have added also some useful information such as schedule of main holidays in Japan.
Please contact us if you would like more information about Japan.